Touko-san wa Kaji ga Dekinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
inb4 the friend who got the contact info falls in love with her too or the MC lmao

Dex-chan lover
Weren't you going to tell her off?

Looks like they were too stunned by her cute looks and personality to bring themselves to say anything. And making white sauce, but it came out black... how does one even...

Cute chapter.

@MoonlightwolfchanX did you know that carbon-rich products, when heated to the extreme, turn black? Yeah... THAT's how...
Also, sound logic there, she's freeloading AND was not supposed to cook! Amazing freeloading right there! Not even my parents would allow me that much, but still, sound logic, AMAZING freeloading!

i wonder where this is gonna go tho i cant see that much direction just yet

FREE RENT HOMIE.

Yume, BEGONE. Let Touko and Akari be.
That, or get some good character development going, girl. ‘Cause you’re freaking me out lmao.

Aggregator gang
I thought the childhood friend liked the MC due to the two faceless expressions she's shown while watching Akari and Touko being close from afar.

The first time being here https://mangadex.org/chapter/805625/12 .

It would be a nice change if she did fall for Touko instead of Akari though.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Yume didn't get all flushed or nervous like her friend when they saw Touko, it's a clear give away that she might be in love with Akari too so all she see is an enemy, or maybe she's just really cold like that.
@Babydel of if she falls for her other friend and then everyone can be happy for once

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Touko is like an older Eiko.

Specially because those old clothes are obviously from a previous lover, she of course never dated boys.

Fed-Kun's army
"I need their contact information to know how ur doing in school" *wink* *wink*
Yeah totally not gonna fuck em

@babydel totally forgot about that scene good catch! Yeah I think Yume definitely has feelings for her Akari, And her expressions this chapter kinda confirms it, at least to me it does

@MoonlightwolfchanX it's the same process that turns wood into charcoal, so... I don't think "super-heated" does it justice, I woul say "burned it to ashes" is more appropriate.

Aggregator gang
@Serenata

That is quite an out-there idea Serenata! One that I expect we'll never see (unless it has happened somewhere...) and I should have probably gone with a "nice" change.

@lookingformywife

Yeah, all signs point to Yume liking Akari for me. Also with the comment "She really is concerned about you as a guardian" I don't really see the point of bringing up the guardian part if she wasn't trying to one-up her being the childhood friend. Touka seems to recongise this and goes on the offensive with 'Maybe I j ust wanna chat you up instead'.

Dex-chan lover
I loved the inclusion of the panel which demonstrated when your guardian is such a chad she turns the rest of your yuri upon meeting them. Thank you for uploading another new chapter. Really needed this after chapters 29-30 of Record of Ragnarok.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I find it funny that i can only half cook, what i mean is that i can cook food, but only if it's been prepared beforehand, if i had to prepare the food and cook it, i can only make super simple things, like eggs.

I kinda hope this is some Takane to Hana shit, not necessarily like Takane being arrogant or the fact that it’s an arranged marriage, but more of just the aspect of a relationship with someone older than you, let alone an adult actually working out and going somewhere.

Akari still haven't figured out that Touko's lovers are women and the stuff she finds are from her ex or hookups. It'll be funny when she realizes

Fed-Kun's army
ugh, "childhood friend secretly in love with MC" trope, really hope it isn't but this being a yuri manga means it most likely will be this typical drama... -_-

lol free rent homie, quite true indeed

Users who are viewing this thread