Shuumatsu no Harem

Dex-chan lover
Honestly. Shouta's situation reaaaaally reminds me of Artificial Academy (the game) Some of the girl's personalities are similar too

Group Leader
Karen has succeeded in turning Doi into an insatiable beast. He's going to request the girl he saw his bully banging.

Dex-chan lover
That girl isn't just a girl who used to bang his bullies, she was also one of the bullies. And I agree, he's probably going to request her.

What I'd like to know is if he's going to bang her too, or get revenge instead. For all we know, banging her would be more like a reward. If he gets her pregnant, she'll live like a queen.

Contributor
Now that we know Number 2 waifu is a terrorist , she will probably die later in the story.

Power Uploader
DUUUUUDE, THAT GUY WANTS TO FUCK HIS (formerly younger, now older) SISTER. NASTY ASS FUCKER. THAT'S THE KIND OF GUY BLOWFLY SUNG ABOUT.

It's involuntarily hilarious. I know you're supposed to read it for the "plot" and not for the plot, but I haven't encountered many H mangas that spew this much bulls**t in order to conciliate story & perviness. This makes it entertaining in its own way, and the art's good, so I'll give it a 6.

"Do you think that the etiquette of the old world no longer applies in this broken one?"
If you have to ask, then you haven't been paying attention.

Double-page supporter
I can't believe the mangaka actually went with more of Grandpa over Subject number 1.............

Double-page supporter
Good news everyone! (c)

Spin-off(?) announced! - http://end-harem.com/topic/fantasia

Group Leader
I figured it would only be a matter of time before one or more of the guys got raped by a gang of women.

Contributor
For a second, I cringed because those scissors looked real close to cutting off his dick.

Users who are viewing this thread