Author World's End Harem
A work isn't hentai just because it has a lot of sex in it, stop tagging shit incorrectly.
Wtf its that last update? Imaginary boobs?
Last edited 2 years ago by MangaDex.
Well, it's June, so it can't be April fools, and this page is for the manga, not the LN, so yeah, I have no idea what's going on with that upload.
Should this website change to Lightnoveldex.org ?
This author is such an as*hole, why are we getting another awesome protagonist now? Subject number 1 and this guy are being squandered as plot devices......
does anyone else know if the artist do erodoujin? whats their name in that industry? or its still kotaro shouno? thanks
Is every men that had Multiple Sclerosis going to be a protagonist or what...
Not a fan of the current cover. Yeah.
Don't you mean pregonate?
this special edition... i need it
No pubes...fail.
I think she is going ntr dude
Oh now comes the cult sexslave arc...........
General: That's why we've asked you here, M. Night Shyalaman. The Sixth Sense, Signs, The Village, all very clever films. But can you use your amazing idea brain now to help us stop the terrorists?

M. Night Shyalaman: What if... What if it turns out they aren't terrorists? But they're actually werewolves? From the future?

General: N, no. No, they're terrorists. They've been linked to Al Qaeda.

M. Night Shyalaman: But what if Al Qaeda, it turns out, is the group being terrorized? By aliens?

General: No- No. That's not an idea, that's a twist. We need ideas.

M. Night Shyalaman: How about we make everyone think that terrorists attacked us? But really, we were all already dead.

General: Get him out of here.

-South Park, Season 11, Episode 10
This is going to nowhere . . .
Now he will be a sex slave of this cult.
Last edited 8 mo ago by T-Bone.
Yes. This is how you make someone's attempts to stay chaste in such a world not enraging as the first MC. Dude is married. He has a wife and probably a kid. He doesn't need women throwing themselves at him left and right.
@Isekaijin I couldn't agree more, it's just a shame he wasn't the first MC instead of Gayto
The last two pages of chptr 8 color section done by XUN are still in Japanese.