Author World's End Harem
Well this was all kinds of rollercoasters and unexpected turns jesus christ
She has herpes.
Is that ebino in the cover?
There's a NTR tag in MangaUpdates. Is there NTR?
Okay soooo

Last edited 3 mo ago by Kaus_Leili.
@dummyaccount12345 as far as I remember, no, there was a scare for one of girls one of the side guy characters likes but nothing happened.
@Kaus_Leili Kind of interested if laboratory grown genitalia made any progress in their world considering in this story it's set a little past 2 decades from where "we" are. I don't know all that much about medicine, but I think it could potentially be one of the ways they could "cure" her of her infertility at least as far as this story goes.
@GetRekdm8
Thanks!
@GetRekdm8
From what I have read through this entire mange there doesn't really seem to be any push in the science department besides the MC finding a cure fornthe MK Virus and that would be a pretty interesting thing to bring up later on in the manga.

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 2 mo ago by BraveDude8.
Every time I look at this. All I can see is another story that isn't based on sex crazed women and a retarded MC. Like, aren't sperm banks a thing. I would think that the governments would instantly take all the sperm in those banks and use them to slowly and steadily breed more males and NOT just put 5 dudes through the STUPIDEST stud farm I have ever seen.
wow who could have seen this totally inconspicuous plot twist coming
@LordGray
I'm pretty sure that they had already tried using the sperm from the banks only to have the male children die from the MKVirus.
The thing to remember is that they are trying to produce MEN that are immune to said virus.
And consideeing the state the world was in possibly a few weeks after the virus hit and they possibly did birthing experiments, which had ended with the deaths of a whole bunch of male newborns, the only possible way at that point was to find a way to stpp the virus and find a man immune to the MKVirus as it seems like females are not effected at all by said virus.
To put it short: Male babies that are not immune to the virus, which means all that sprem in the sperm banks, die fucking horribly and the government (mainly ruled by feminists currently may I add) would just not even mess with that.
99.9% of men dead...but no yuri tag? These must be some abstinent women.
Watch Sexmisja re┼╝. Juliusza Machulskiego.
It's much better than this shit.
I know that this is bad, it really is obvious

but fuck me i'm enjoying the shit out of it
@Asceis it ain't good but it's still pretty hot
The longest trainwreck of all history of history
I've been here since the start for a single reason, to see that damn vaccine finally being developed.
so this basically has ntr?