Author World's End Harem
Well that escalated quickly.
Twenty bucks says it was Slow Grandpa that was kidnapped.
Granpa is at the path to being a villain
Honestly. Shouta's situation reaaaaally reminds me of Artificial Academy (the game) Some of the girl's personalities are similar too
Karen has succeeded in turning Doi into an insatiable beast. He's going to request the girl he saw his bully banging.
That girl isn't just a girl who used to bang his bullies, she was also one of the bullies. And I agree, he's probably going to request her.

What I'd like to know is if he's going to bang her too, or get revenge instead. For all we know, banging her would be more like a reward. If he gets her pregnant, she'll live like a queen.
Now that we know Number 2 waifu is a terrorist , she will probably die later in the story.
DUUUUUDE, THAT GUY WANTS TO FUCK HIS (formerly younger, now older) SISTER. NASTY ASS FUCKER. THAT'S THE KIND OF GUY BLOWFLY SUNG ABOUT.
Perfect soundtrack for chapter 38.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvNzuj79jRM
It's involuntarily hilarious. I know you're supposed to read it for the "plot" and not for the plot, but I haven't encountered many H mangas that spew this much bulls**t in order to conciliate story & perviness. This makes it entertaining in its own way, and the art's good, so I'll give it a 6.
"Do you think that the etiquette of the old world no longer applies in this broken one?"
If you have to ask, then you haven't been paying attention.
I can't believe the mangaka actually went with more of Grandpa over Subject number 1.............
Slow grandpa is starting to move pretty fast.
@gaigous
Sex sells.
Good news everyone! (c)

Spin-off(?) announced! - http://end-harem.com/topic/fantasia
I figured it would only be a matter of time before one or more of the guys got raped by a gang of women.
For a second, I cringed because those scissors looked real close to cutting off his dick.
what's that spin off about i cant into moonrunes
@Esper /r/noContext
This series too much telling other chara than MC itself.