Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure

Aggregator gang
I hate feet, but this was written so well that I understood the main character. :O
This was cute in a weird way.
Great ending. :3

pwg

I loved and enjoyed this ride but I've expected a bit more romance though.

Fed-Kun's army
Well I guess because of the age gap the author had to give that blue ball kinda ending... Still was a great read though, for someone that has weird fetishes it's great to read about the issues of having them and why you have them in a semi serious manner.

Contributor
Remember this 9ne, it was good but the ending was rushed.

Wow this manga is actually informative. Learned new things about shoe making. I'm kinda not satisfied with the ending but I understand that age gap may be one of the reasons why ending is like that

This was great! Kinda dissatisfying but nonetheless great! It was nice and wholesome where I expected something a bit more, yet it delivered exactly what it promised.

Dex-chan lover
The only bad part about this is that it could have been longer the manga could have continued pass the last arc and they start to explore more about their feelings and fetish.

Over all a good read

It’s better than I expected, could have been a bit longer but that’s just my opinion, overall the story is great and it ended on a good note ( it’s a very enjoyable read).

Dex-chan lover
I accidentally ended up here while searching for a completely different foot fetish manga I had previously read. Good thing. I like this one, particularly the art. Ending is kinda eh, but what can you do?

Users who are viewing this thread