Shiori wo Sagasu Page-tachi

uhhhhHH okay the pace of each chapter changed so fast

but it makes me curious, not that bad.

im looking forward for the next chapter!

3 chapters in so far too much drama. In real life the people in these stories would die alone instead of having someone hopelessly in love with them chasing after them

Dex-chan lover
@vexelpops Maybe, although in real life it is pretty amazing the dysfunctional or downright nasty people who don't end up alone. Consider: Dick Cheney got married and had children--how the fuck did that happen?! (uh, money I guess)

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 5 is one hell of a curve ball. If you go back and re-read 1-4 you see a bunch of hints leading up to it, but I for one read right past them, oblivious. Really a good piece of writing.

The "doctor" character feels unnecessary and irritates me, like some kind of preachy insert character to move things along when the author writes into a corner, or doesn't have the patience to let the main characters sort it out themselves.

Yes, it moved the story along faster, but it felt SO HAMFISTED, like Mary Sue walking in from the 3rd row and lecturing all of the people on stage how they're doing it wrong. :p

I'm not a fan of the plot twist. I feel the story could've had the girl just be hospitalized this entire time. Also, While it is nice. That cover art makes the girl look like a Waitress from Applebees...

Dex-chan lover
I don't really like the whole "I'm clearly in love with my best friend but she's in love with someone else and it hurts so much" plot that a lot of yuri uses. Especially if it's not the main character who eventually ends up with her friend (like in Sasameki Koto). I don't feel like it adds anything to the plot here except unnecessary drama and angst, especially because it's often the case that the person that the main character is in love with is kind of a shitty individual, at least compared to the supportive and obviously loving friend character.

Contributor
I didn't know until reading this that there was such a thing as quiet, low-key, utter insane melodrama.

Yet, this is the impression I am left with.

Users who are viewing this thread