Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - I must be horrible

Dex-chan lover
Ehh, I don't really care about kids in puberty, teenage angst, classroom shittery and all that.

Just give me a chill Nazuna any night of the week.

Double-page supporter
Filler?
Anyway a confused middle school boy, his balks probably hadn't dropped yet so he was just confused af LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Guess it's due to being middle schoolers but not liking someone and just rejecting them don't mean you have no emotions (unless he rejected her the most brutal way possible which I don't think at all because he was nice to her)

Unnecessary drama is unnecessary ... :/

Sometimes I forget that the human MC is a middle schooler, so tis kind of bull was sure to come. But TBH I fail to see so far how this adds to the story ...

Fed-Kun's army
Are people seriously calling the first look into exactly why the MC stopped going to school and became obsessed with how to fall in love with someone (aka the literal driving force of the entire plot) unnecessary filler?

Dex-chan lover
@the9813 Not in the slightest. They're in middle school and her friends bitching probably never had someone confess and rejected their advance

Bunch of entitled feminazis. Might explain his trauma not attending school

@ampnaman I agree.

I think what’s bugging everyone is that it’s all from this random girl’s perspective. Whose name I can’t even remember.

You’re not really sure how much of this is true and how much of this is just her perception of how things played out.

Fed-Kun's army
How is this filler? And if anything the previous arc was way more filler than this.

This is pretty important if you ask me...

Dex-chan lover
Even the past arc showed Yamori's obsession with love reaching the point that he'll willingly play matchmaker. Everything keeps tying into the central theme that he's trying to understand love, despite his warped lacking sense of it.

Users who are viewing this thread