My Lucky Star

Love this!! I wonder why the raws aren't being updated though.. hope everything's fine with the author

Group Leader
@luvwens The raws having been updated in awhile because the author was previously working solo (and unofficially) on this in her free time. Recently, she just posted an announcement (good news!) that this series will have an official run starting August and be updated biweekly! (Congrats to the author for getting her beautiful work noticed!)

If you want more live updates on this work and/or recieve notification for when we (Gemelli) update it when it comes back in August, feel free to join our discord server via our mangadex page ^^

Honestly, I avoid reading manhuas because sometimes, their stories are cliche and the story is repetitive. But this manhua is nice. Will continue to read this in the future.

Man I just want a anime where they are straightforward like c'mon there's too many "misunderstanding/bs romance anime". Just say your hot or cute or beauty or "cool" so many pathetic manga characters know 😟 smh I'm getting sick of em c'mon just make a manga where the couple starts off by the drinking a truth potion and then confessing instead of that event happening 100plus ch later 😂😂😂 so much more interesting

Wow, this makes my heart tingle in ways I didn't know it could. Or maybe it just stopped beating

Users who are viewing this thread