Isekai ni Kyuuseishu to shite Yobaremashita ga, Around 30 ni wa Muri na no de, hissori Book Café Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Yay a mc that's like not fresh out the womb. This looks really neat, thanks for translating!

she said “i am NOT playin no games” and I stan this smart lady

Double-page supporter
Yay. I have been waiting for this to be translated. Thx bubble tea scans

Contributor
is last page where they talk about the other girl a translation error? it's blurry but looks like 危うさ to me in the raw
considering her personality, it would fit

Yeeeeeeesss i waited it to be translated !! Thank you bubble tea scans ♡

She should put a bucket near the door, you know, like those things to leave your umbrellas at - but for swords 🤣

Honestly, the interior is kinda... like... everything has a different style OTL
I'm looking forward to see where this goes. Too early to judge. Our heroine is on a shopping spree, hahaha

Dex-chan lover
...did this woman just manhandled a 'god' to give her anything she wants down to a certain specifics, and thought of scenarios when she would lose her power and immediately rectify it? I think I'm in love.

Dex-chan lover
Adult mcs are so refreshing with the cesspool of idiot teen mcs that we get.

did anyone else get mad Howl’s Moving Castle vibes from her bare cafe when she first appeared? I was ready to see Calcifer pop outta the fire place 😂😍

I mean, it looks nice but i think its laying the plot armor op-ness a little thick...
As long as there some sort of balancing element later on, it should be good, at least the mc is rational, but having a character who can think well is kind of pointless if you give them a that many cheats.

Uh oh she's not the only one summoned in that world. That god is quite troublesome

Finally i can relate! No way are you gonna pull me out of my comfort zone in favor of some grand isekai adventure lmao

Users who are viewing this thread