Social Survival Rabbits - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Human Gacha Machine

Ahhh no wonder, so they’re all criminals. That has some logic to it instead of just kidnapping people at random

@EinDrei kinda is, since it seems the childhood friend was fucking old men and then blackmailing them with rape

Thanks for the chapter.

@zer0hunter, I don't think you have to go all the way though.
You can just "get caught" before even entering a room. As long as the guy had paid you and you're a minor, I think it's more than enough to get him in a lot of trouble.

Group Leader
@zer0hunter look forward to chapter 4! Lol but yeah, what NaturalTalentless said is also true for badger game.

They're bad people, so that makes sense. but why is the mc here? As far as we're aware, he hasn't done anything illegal. And since the other girl showed their bad traits as a way to shock him suggests that is the case.

She said it's their fault, so I'm wondering what they did to make him involved? It might be the whole confessing deal since everyone that are at the games thus far were involved with that. Except I don't see how that makes him a part of anything with that.

Group Leader
@bigbear51 I think he's indirectly involved in the badger game. There's a line where it says "Hatanaka and his two accomplices" and I think he's the other accomplice albeit unbeknownst to him. Otherwise, kirise wouldn't approach them (shinji and naruse) and only approach his friends.

Users who are viewing this thread