I'm starting to like the monster dude, I hope she doesn't die. Very cute.

Fed-Kun's army
Hearting to see the injured heroes get back into the action to help anyway they can.

Thanks for the chapter my dudes

OPM live action movie? Eh... I don't have high hopes for any live action anime adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
While I am glad that OPM is getting a movie, im scared to see what garbage Hollywood pumps out

It's Sony so Melissa McCarthy is going to be Genos, Leslie Jones as Saitama, and Kerstin Wiig as Tatsumaki...

Thank god for the kung pao sicken killing Hollywood.

Double-page supporter
Like yes it must be exciting to get a 'live action' movie. But come on, even the japanese must be fully aware of the shitshow that is about to happen with their property.

hollywood one punch man...
saitama will be a black woman, she won't be one punch because then the struggle against the patriarchy wouldn't be real, and the evil monster organization will be headed by a white christian man. if fubuki is in this, she will be relatively ugly (even hollywood fat people aren't the ugly potatoes they are irl)

I mean i'm exaggerating, but I can sadly see all of this happening.

Group Leader
The translation in this vr is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the other one, thanks for your work!!

Dex-chan lover
Dude let's just pretend the movie doesn't exist, I mean THERE'S NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY IN HELL they'll make it right, for starters, there's a 100% chance they will give him a lover to make things "relatable and dramatic" and they won't use a bland looking bald guy with a handmade costume because it won't "appeal to newcomers"

Dex-chan lover
A live action... oh noes. We can get a cool one like Rurouni Kenshin, or it could end up like Dragon Ball Evolution...

Users who are viewing this thread