Zombie 100 ~Zombie ni Naru Made ni Shitai 100 no Koto~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 18 - Hometown of the Dead 4

Group Leader
Apologies for earlier (if you saw the chapter), I had the wrong files which is why the chapter was giving you errors.

Dex-chan lover
No way author. Don't go killing his family member on me. Just end this arc by having the bitter-degenerate gang kill each other so that we an return to the usual zany hijinks involving the whole family this time.

Dex-chan lover
God fucking damn it, Charo. Everyone's trying to survive and you're out there getting your dick wet.

Needless to say, these scum are irredeemable and deserve the absolute worst fates. It's very unfortunate that the zombies didn't just focus on them when they got freed.

I don't think pops is gonna make it out. Even if he can survive this fight, all this exertion can't be good for whatever disease he has.

Thanks as always to the translators!

I sure hope the parents will survive, though I doubt the dad will considering he was already in poor condition, which is saddening since father type characters are my favorite.

man, this is the first manga that actually make me want to murder a ficional character, if these assholes wont die in a most gruesome way I may drop this all together

Dex-chan lover
There are some villains you just love to hate. There are some that provide you with insight. There are some who make you question everything.

And then there are these kind of villains whom you want to unceremoniously Sparta kick into an active volcano.

Dex-chan lover
daddy gonna go out like a thug, bet he takes one of the garbage boys with him too

I feel like I'm starting to lose interest in this series. Some of the earlier arcs are alright but this one is getting a bit dull. It doesn't help that the antagonists are so bland and boring either.

Users who are viewing this thread