Akagi: The Genius Who Fell Into Darkness - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Change

Power Uploader
Incredible work, great to see early Akagi have decent scans, I just wanna note Page 11 seems to be the page from the old scanlation for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
I understand how you feel. I know a few series I wish had their beginning chapters rescanlated.

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic work on these clean scanlations, thank you so much for doing it! This manga definitely deserves it

Very stupid to devote your time and energy to rescanalate the early Akagi chapters when there are at least 4 untouched raw Fukumoto series that need work on.

Double-page supporter
Very stupid to devote your time and energy to rescanalate the early Akagi chapters when there are at least 4 untouched raw Fukumoto series that need work on.

Pretty much my opinion, but hey, maybe they'll do that after they get to 57. It *is* notably higher quality.

Dex-chan lover
Here after reading the first three parts of Kaiji. Didn't understand the mahjong there after taking notes so hoping this series helps. The author does a fantastic job so looking forward to this work!

I personally found the extended house-rules 8-person match of mahjong in Ten, also by Fukumoto, to be the thing that finally beat the terminology and most of the yaku into my head. It removes a lot of the complexity usually present in the game

Users who are viewing this thread