Social Survival Rabbits - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Social Survival Rabbits

so MC made his friend miss a note because he couldn't listen to the "stop talking to me I'm saving their lives" and killed a girl. Kinda infuriating.

@Orobou, not just that, but he touched his shoulder, that really throws someone off.

I really hope we get an explanation as to how the girls ended up in the death game as victims. if it's just plain luck then il probably drop the series. if its because they failed a game and it was a punishment then that would be nice.

I personally hate death games where half the people dying were just plain unlucky. these types of series are best when the players are where they are due to wits and quick thinking. not just dumb luck.

Dex-chan lover
The author really wants us to hate our MC in the 2nd chapter, huh?

I guess I'll follow this but I can't really see the writing going very well just from these two chapters.

Group Leader
@Kefio97 Hard refresh your browser (ctrl+R) or delete the cache of this site because it cached and served the broken chapter before it was approved for viewing. The chapter was in the upload queue on the first few hours it was uploaded due to the fact that it's my first time uploading a chapter and that the mods need to approve it first.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow MC, what the fuck... read the mood son... I thought you were a japanese breed good at reading the mood 😅
Also poor Shinji-kun.... should have become a mecha pilot... Oh wait-

Double-page supporter
This is trash if I've never seen trash before. Japs love to ripoff good works, make them illogical, make the villains into bAd GuYs, make the dumbass MC a typical GoOd gUy and just try to bait everyone with tits. This type of manga is the bane of all good death game manga.

Users who are viewing this thread