Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisanshou - Truth of Zero

Power Uploader
caught up to OTS releases. Please note there seems to be (at least according to the raw tankubons) a number of 'extra' chapters not completed.

Dex-chan lover
Did the translators stopped working on this series? Took a look at raws and seems its up to chapter 35

For anyone wondering about an update, I am sorry to say that the original group that translated this manga, One Time Scans, is no longer active. Due to this there is no one available to translate. If you would like to translate this manga, please contact FongoOngo on reddit.
Here is a link to his page: https://www.reddit.com/user/FongoOngo

Finally, the story continues!

And as you know, the new season of TV series is nowhere near to be released. The next OVA will be just an (important) prequel.

But there is some punctual differences between the manga and the anime (manga is more complete comparing both to the novel). But NO, it's nothing that could make you become lost if just jump from the episode 25 of anime to chapter 50 of manga.

The missing content (from novel perspective) is all listed in this Novel's guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit#

Even so, if you have a chance, check the Truth of Zero manga since its begining. Really worth.

Dex-chan lover
@JakkRo
Thank you very much for detailed explanation and where to pick it up where the manga left off. As well as reading from start because more details explanation. Much appreciated.

Noooooo!!!! Don't tell me Subaru can't even restart to save Rem

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Nobody is translating the chapters already covered by the anime.

But as i said here, since you watched the TV series, from chapter 29 to chapter 50 there is not anything important missing.

The chapter 50 is showing the straight continuation of events after what happened in the end of last episode of the TV anime (1st season).

General hint: if you are too impatient to wait or too unsatisfied with the translation: read the LIGHT novel (no, not the free Web Novel). The books are available online at Amazon Kindle and are a lot cheaper than the manga, also, the last book (11th) is already telling the events of the 1st half of what would be the 2nd season of anime (or the next manga series of Re:Zero, since this Truth of Zero is near its end).

Remember that the manga and the anime are adaptations from the LIGHT novel (not the Web Novel). So there in the books you will find the same dialogues, the same events, in the same order. It is the best way to complement the manga if you are not sure about the quality of the translations.

I'd rather read the manga or watch the anime than reading trying to keep up with the LN, it is inhuman I tell you

Users who are viewing this thread