Kami no Techigai de Shindara Zumi de Isekai ni Hourikomare Mashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

That's really generic, the author start the story with a sex scene, that would work in a hentai

Let's see if get interesting

Now I want to ask some questions, why fantasy worlds ?

Why not some sci-fi ones or others similar to earth ?

What happened if the person had family in the original life ?

What is this about his old world be out of service and collapse?

Why these status screen are used in most isekai ?

Chapter 1

-Harem sex right off the bat
-Random common male citizen
-Died by a truck
-Reincarnation
-Dumb God (Must be female)
-MMORPG Status Bar
-Drop off at a random place that coincidentally is a village being raid by monsters that "kills men and rape women" (MUST BE ORC/PIG MONSTERS)
-Overpowered, still becomes more powerful as the story progress

I'll predict that chapter 2 he'll reveal that he "doesn't wanna be famous, want slow life and have sex with girls".

Contributor
@NotCecil

Bro, that’s too far off. We’re going to have a chapter where the MC goes to town to become an official adventurer, so he goes to the adventurer’s guild, where the receptionist goes over all the grades of adventuring, either as letter grades or names of precious metals or what have you, and the MC immediately starts out at the lowest level. Then some cocky veteran adventurer makes fun of the MC, causing him to beat the cocky adventurer up while all the other guild members watch, amazed.

Dex-chan lover
This is just actual garbage, and not in the "so bad it's hilarious" way.

@xyzzy

But before that wouldn't he be invited to have skinship with those girls first before going to the guild?

Dex-chan lover
Code:
-Drop off at a random place that coincidentally is a village being raid by monsters that "kills men and rape women" (MUST BE ORC/PIG MONSTERS)
Nah, can also be goblins.

@xyzzy And after being beaten, the cocky "veteran" adventurer will not have understood why they lost and pledge revenge, probably ganging up on MC with some friends in a back alley, mabye after kidnapping a girl out of the harem or a random child the MC is temporarily taking care of.

@blablablub isekai are really such a shit hole this is literaly every fucking time the same thing, el famoso raid village to rape and kill everyone and the mc come to save them, such originality im almost crying at how bad authors are nowadays, are people really paid to produce that ?

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, I came here to complain after cringing my ass off and stopping within two pages, but there's enough of that in this comment section so I'll play devil's advocate a bit.

@xyzzy The adventurer guild/rank thing isn't poor writing. It's the same as having tolkienesque races or lasers in sci-fi or drones in cyberpunk, just part of the genre. If a unique setting is what made a story good, realistic fiction would be awful.

@blablablub Just happening upon a raid/robbery/etc is bad writing, but it's bandits more often than not, and the trope of "kill the men, rape the women" wasn't invented out of thin air for fanservice. It's definitely used for fanservice, but soldiers and criminals have historically done the same thing, like a lot of the time.

Fed-Kun's army
I skipped the first half, cause any isekai that bothers explaining the process of reincarnating or transfer is not worth my time.

Aggregator gang
First personal rule about isekai : the more time between the beginning of the isekai and the first sex scene, the better it is. Well...

Nep

Dex-chan lover
So this story is about having sex. Okay then.

Users who are viewing this thread