Jichou shinai Moto Yuusha no Tsuyokute Tanoshii New Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

"The long awaited truck-kun brought me to this world". This makes people wanna get hit by truck-kun so they can get transport to another world.

Dex-chan lover
Truck-kun strikes back.
Anyway, it's good not holding back. MC has the power, so why not live as he likes.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting to see kronix's reaction to this manga, let's see if he's finally satisfied with the story for once.

Group Leader
I don't think it's possible for kronix to be satisfied with something. He's kinda just perpetually annoyed.

Aggregator gang
I have never seen Truck-Kun look like that before. Did he come form the Cars movies?

Double-page supporter
the long awaited truck-kun ?

Lol, even after reincarnating twice and already having gone thru acquiring companions he still gets a new slave girl in the first chapter again ?

Dex-chan lover
goddamit black bars. i guess some people insist on not appreciating fine art for the sake of their victorian beliefs...

we totally need an uncensored version of this. this is non-negotiable.

Dex-chan lover
what a refreshing manga. No beta MC in sight, alpha MC fucking girls left and right...

10/10 off to my notepad this goes

Good boyo! Finally the MC wised up. It takes 2 reincarnations to realize that being an alpha just means to be decisive and not a wimp. Just take it all for yourself.

@Loksel I know, right? Who the hell uses notepad will mangadex's built-in features... I mean who the heck uses notepad at all in 2019?

Dex-chan lover
I had very low expectation but this is not that bad so far.

Users who are viewing this thread