Author Masu Masu Manga de Wakaru! Fate/Grand Order
Missing chapters because footnotes (according to the place i've re-uploaded from). Also, there is some kind of "Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel Promo Manga" (page 1 and 2), with footnotes as well. For some reason footnotes are missing from the official page, though. Too lazy to figure out what to make of it, so i'll leave it for someone else to upload (they might as well upload chapters for prequel as well).
Disclaimer: I'm not part of TFO Scans.

Last edited 7 mo ago by HYBRID_BEING.

@HYBRID_BEING Footnotes aren't official. They were simply written by the web designer.
@Titan0fPower
I wonder where they came from on translated pages, though. Well, i don't think i will keep re-uploading, so if someone wants to do it be my guests.
PS: Huh? MU link removed for some reason... (it's the same one for both sequels)
TIME FOR MORE RIYO
Is FGO any good?
@KiTA FGO is very grindy and you have miserable SSR rates in gacha, but the story is really well done, also any and all content can be cleared without SSRs. So if you are a fan of fate series, you could enjoy it but just one warning ---- Don't put your hopes in the gacha. But all things considered FGO is a waifu/husbando collector, if you have servants you want, you could aim for them and still complete all the content without any SSRs. Personal experience - 1 year 4 months of playing got me 9 SSRs and lots of SRs(like 20 or more of them).

Last edited 3 mo ago by Kuu90.

@KiTA FGO has horrible storyand they keep shoving stupid philosophies in your face while pretending its the wisdom of historical figures, but the game is really well done with rates that make you feel like those rares actually worth something and plenty of material in daily quests and events. So if you are a fan of fate series, you could enjoy even the story but just one warning ---- Roll for waver. But all things considered FGO is a waifu/husbando collector, if you have servants you want, you could aim for them and still complete all the content without any SSRs. Personal experience - 8months of playing got me 6 SSRs and lots of SRs(like 20 or more of them).
@KiTA
I'm a more casual fan and I found the main storyline insufferable, especially the first two chapters. Oceanos was a little more fun, and London was surprisingly a lot of fun. What I've personally found is that I enjoy the events which tend to be one-off, light hearted joke chapters and the characters, who are written to be unapologetically over the top. As a waifu/husband collecting game, it's got a pretty good selection of fun types and the fan community makes a lot of memes and comics.
All you need to know about Fate GO, is the following:

It's gacha system is obscene and you should never EVER spend a single dime on the bloody thing. If you do, you'll be an accessory to something only marginally less bad than murder.

Last edited 10 days ago by JoeKerr.