Masu Masu Manga de Wakaru! Fate/Grand Order

Dex-chan lover
Missing chapters because footnotes (according to the place i've re-uploaded from). Also, there is some kind of "Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel Promo Manga" (page 1 and 2), with footnotes as well. For some reason footnotes are missing from the official page, though. Too lazy to figure out what to make of it, so i'll leave it for someone else to upload (they might as well upload chapters for prequel as well).
Disclaimer: I'm not part of TFO Scans.

Dex-chan lover
@Titan0fPower
I wonder where they came from on translated pages, though. Well, i don't think i will keep re-uploading, so if someone wants to do it be my guests.
PS: Huh? MU link removed for some reason... (it's the same one for both sequels)

Double-page supporter
@KiTA FGO is very grindy and you have miserable SSR rates in gacha, but the story is really well done, also any and all content can be cleared without SSRs. So if you are a fan of fate series, you could enjoy it but just one warning ---- Don't put your hopes in the gacha. But all things considered FGO is a waifu/husbando collector, if you have servants you want, you could aim for them and still complete all the content without any SSRs. Personal experience - 1 year 4 months of playing got me 9 SSRs and lots of SRs(like 20 or more of them).

@KiTA FGO has horrible storyand they keep shoving stupid philosophies in your face while pretending its the wisdom of historical figures, but the game is really well done with rates that make you feel like those rares actually worth something and plenty of material in daily quests and events. So if you are a fan of fate series, you could enjoy even the story but just one warning ---- Roll for waver. But all things considered FGO is a waifu/husbando collector, if you have servants you want, you could aim for them and still complete all the content without any SSRs. Personal experience - 8months of playing got me 6 SSRs and lots of SRs(like 20 or more of them).

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA
I'm a more casual fan and I found the main storyline insufferable, especially the first two chapters. Oceanos was a little more fun, and London was surprisingly a lot of fun. What I've personally found is that I enjoy the events which tend to be one-off, light hearted joke chapters and the characters, who are written to be unapologetically over the top. As a waifu/husband collecting game, it's got a pretty good selection of fun types and the fan community makes a lot of memes and comics.

Dex-chan lover
All you need to know about Fate GO, is the following:

It's gacha system is obscene and you should never EVER spend a single dime on the bloody thing. If you do, you'll be an accessory to something only marginally less bad than murder.

Group Leader
After a whole week indulging myself into the main Fate series, I don’t think I can enjoy these light-hearted spin-offs as much as I could... I’d still read them, though

Double-page supporter
I know less about FGO than when I began reading this.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

when i realized at ch181 that its taken literally over 200 chapters to get to what would be basically a page-2 in any tutorial level i almost collapsed wheezing

Oddly enough I'd feel you would have to know a lot about FGO (including the flipping movies and special screenings that are mostly exclusive to Japan) to really understand the jokes, it is a parody comic at heart about 4-koma tutorials so I'd consider it more like promotion than tutorial lmao

Users who are viewing this thread