Mob Psycho 100 - Vol. 16 Ch. 101 - 101

Group Leader
This whole story was just about him growing up and finding himself. Though I wish for more, im happy it ended this way. And now onto the next series called Regin… I think that's how its spelled? Its the continuation

Double-page supporter
Look at the amount of emotion he's expressing compared to the first 10 chapters of the series. He has hobbies, he has responsibilities, he's got great friends... I'm so happy. He has grown so much. What a great story and a perfect ending. That laugh is bliss.

I'm just happy for Mob. Sucks he got turned down though. I thought Tsubomi was going to be some kind secret esper that for some reasons been watching Mob. Oh well. Still a damn good ride into the sunset for Mob Psycho 100.

Dex-chan lover
now that the spin off is done does that mean there probably won't be anymore Mob adventures?

Even more heartwarming, when you remember how Reigen had no one wishing him “Happy Birthday” the year prior.
And now he has an entire surprise birthday party. :’)

And Mob’s smiling, laughing face... a complete change from the boy that couldn’t even be forced to laugh in the first chapters!

this gets more beautiful the more I read it, I wanna buy all copies someday

im glad Mob still talks to Tsubomi-chan even though he got rejected

Users who are viewing this thread