Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 12 Ch. 118 - Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Expand

Double-page supporter
Pffft. Shirogane's kinda cute actually... though also hopeless, poor Fujiwara hahaha

Dex-chan lover
trQOQuDj
That
was
BRUTAL!

I had forgotten how much Fujiwara can be savage when she want.

Also, mom Fujiwara was pretty adorable. And poor Prez. As someone who is not good in a lot of things, I understand how much it can be depressing to try your best and still fail.

Dex-chan lover
I really love the twist and instead of kaguya-style training, she actually cheered him up in a really honest and cute way.
So cute~ ;P

Dex-chan lover
tfw no-one realizes that shirogane is shit at basically all leisure activities and pretty much only leisure activities because he's never had leisure time

dude spends literally all his time working part-time so his family can eat and studying so he can provide for them in the future, and people give him shit because he's bad at balloons and dancing

until based kaguya

When I read "to be continued in the balloon art and ballroom dancing chapters" I thought the author was kidding. Guess I was wrong lol

Dex-chan lover
@KafukaPalazzo Am I missing something? How did Fujiwara knew she already did it? I thought she's just kissing with her boyfriend...

i am getting tired of prezz having more and more weakness

at first it was fine because some of that weakness are pretty common to have and it makes prez's characters more lovable.

but right now, its not funny anymore, its just keep destroying his characters. especially sewing or other homecraft skill which he should actually mastered it because its really usefull and also closely related to his "poor" and "have a lot of part time work" trait.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, Fujiwara's got some serious PTSD from all those training arcs.

(Also intersting how, while filling the token genki character slot, she's got a scheming side to her, like how she will shamelessly try to cheat in any game to win.)

@kururugikai nah dude, this gag only gives more emphasis to the fact that Shirogane is the "normal guy", the guy who has nothing special but shows that hardwork is better than talent.

Users who are viewing this thread