Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - The Silver Dragon

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for posting this, the other version of this chapter here is far too small to be read without a microscope.

The bad guy: How coulds this huge silver dragon with Abi sized claws defeat Abi so easily?

Dex-chan lover
Oh what a nice update.

Wait a minute...

searching...

It was a reupload!!

Group Leader
Welcome. We don't resort to using "shitty raws available just because its free". These are raws I actually bought and had scanned. We worked hard to get this out even if it took forever. We ain't using the low res mag scans. Enjoy!

Fed-Kun's army
That "Mysterious Guy"... Dude, your "Legendary Demon" literally got disintegrated on a whim by that silver dragon, what next time are you talking about?

Villain: next time for sure...
Me: er..... dude.... the demon whom u summoned using magic amplifier just got squashed with a fist..... not a skill, not a magic, not an abilities but by a squeeze of a fist....... my advice is to get magic amplifier 10 times stronger than what u had to summon something that can, at the very least last a minute against that dragon.....

even if they all say "he" to the dragon

the smile it does when it asked for a compensation... feels more like a women did it...

"The Monsters like father like son" who is the monster here ??!! I want to hit him hard X(

cringe, why would you use summoning magic lmao just say "banish" or "die" in japanese, nibba ur a japanese right?

Double-page supporter
Bruh has the quality always been this bad? The teachers, kids, and even MC are so annoying. Everyone just crowded around the mythic beast like it was a mascot at Disneyland... wtf

Fed-Kun's army
"DEMON, kill your summoner" in japanese, done.... fuck, dropped, this manga is too stupid...

@humbleoverlord I doubt he could command someone else's summoned beast, even with magic. That would break the contract, and I don't know of any manga story where someone else could control something like that without some special item or setup.

Users who are viewing this thread