Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」

Dex-chan lover
Ch 10 extra: Oh hey, finally we get the first glimpse of magic in this world :v (well, that is 'obviously' magic anyway, the not-obvious magic is not obvious for a reason)

One of the main appeals of this story is their world so I really appreciate the details on the crafting and layout of the setting and am thankful to Suzuka for such a fun adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
I respect that this manga takes seriously the details of technology. Having a vague concept is rarely enough to get the job done in reality; technique is tricky and there are often reasons why various technologies weren't invented millennia before they actually were. MC's tribulations trying to go from the broad memories of technology to something that will be useful are great--partly because they are realistic, partly because they create interesting conflict, partly because they help prevent her from getting OP in five minutes flat. So better story all round, but it takes a bit of research to do. So kudos to mangaka for doing the extra work required to do the manga better.

Fed-Kun's army
This is solid! Any other SoL paced isekais like this? Other than Toaru Ossan no VRMMO?

@Purplelibraryguy: I doubt she will ever get op if she almsot dies from the slightest bit of work

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki: There's a reason her eyes turned like that.

@Lapan: Depends on your definition of OP I guess? Explaining it would requires spoiling so if you want details feel free to PM me (just be warned these details come waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later in the story)

Since this is from Ch1 I doubt this counts as a spoiler:
Kind of scary to think that the real Main actually died during that fever and her body's consciousness was replaced by the bookworm if I'm reading this correctly

I hope there will be a .5 for "Is my daughter a potential criminal?!" chapter.

@Catsuey You read that correctly. Original Main consciousness gave up and passed on due to the pain caused by the fever and Urano consciousness woke up inside Main's body inheriting all of Original Main's memories.

@Catlover14
Big spoilers for next 15 chapters.
I've read up to 5 volume(24th chapter), there are 6 out, and no god has been mentioned yet, magic has though. MC has a sickness called 身食い, which would translate as body-eater or selfeater. She'll probably die if she doesn't get enough money for a cure. So far she managed to produce paper, befriend twintail ojousama loli, got closer to ruttsu and managed to make some money with the hairpins.

Dex-chan lover
@Catlover14: Well, I'll separate them into multiple spoilers based on the events
Immediate future's spoiler (like, the manga's raw cover this)
She'll become acquainted with people of higher status (a rich girl with similar sickness to her, "Migui"/self-eating who took notice of Tuuli's hair pin and wanted one for herself, and upon meeting Main realized what a valuable asset she can be)
She'll finally produce her first paper proper.
She'll make money and mostly just expanding her connections.
Lutz will confront her on 'who' she really is, she'll for the first time tell someone of her existence.
In the end, Lutz decided that the 'Main' that made that pancake for him is this girl, so "It's fine if you're my Main"
"What Main think, Lutz will make" become the two's pledge.

The interlude into the next bit
Then the Baptism come, and she'll meet a person who will very important to her in the future (seriously, they dedicated a page just for that scene)
Stuffs happened, she learn Migui's fever is actually magic power, and the temple want her to join them as a Miko apprentice to offer her magic power.
More revelations that basically go:
Parent - entering the temple means becoming orphan! We won't allow that!
Main - oh noes, I didn't know!
They went to the temple to try to explain
Old man - wat, you're not a rich person's daughter? I now turn snarky asshole!
Main - U NO TOUCH MY PARENTS *initiate magic death stare*
Important person: I cast LOGIC (if she kill the shitty old man, she'll have committed a crime of killing a noble, and her parent would be implicated)
Main - Oh noes!
Important person - You're not going murderous anymore?
Main - ....maybe, I think?

They then had a discussion, in which Mr. Important basically try to accommodate as many of the requests as possible in hoping that Main will come to work willingly.
1. She'll commute from home and don't enter orphanage (some nobles do commute, so ok)
2. She'll be treated as if she's a noble and given the blue robe (her job will be the things done by noble because of her magic power, so ok)
3. She'll only work on days her condition allowed (make sense, they don't want her to overwork and die)

The faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar future (like, years until we get there)
She become director of orphanage and turn it into another workshop for her paper production, this is in order for the orphans to earn money to buy their own food in case there's lack of them like now again (she's not so charitable nor rich that she can just take care of all of them)
She does her own thing, making more allies and such.

Shitty old man tries to take revenge, failed due to her group resisting long enough for rescue party to arrive and turned the table on the old man and his accomplice.
Although as a result Main will have to give up her identity as the soldier's daughter, fake herself to be a knight's daughter hidden in the temple to avoid being dragged into family feud and caught the eye of the domain lord who adopted her to help develop the domain.
As a parting gift, she made a prayer to the Gods to give blessings to those important to her. It was a scene that is very tear inducing.

More her doing her things.
Then get poisoned and remained 2 years in comatose state.

Woke up and get sent to the magic school, where once again she does her own thing and ends up gathering unnecessary attention.
The highlight of the first year is probably her ends up being dragged into the royal family problem.
See, there's 2 princes who's aiming for this girl who's the granddaughter of the most powerful domain, so whoever marries her will basically have the backing to be the next king.
Except, the younger prince just want to marry her out of love, he doesn't care for the throne.
The girl herself also doesn't want to become a source of conflict.

In the end Main ends up playing the matchmaker for them, allowing the two to talk it out.
And so the younger prince gave up his inheritance right in order to marry the girl.
While Main was stuck in bed due to overexerting herself, she wondered 'this is probably around the time they're doing the graduation ceremony, better pray for those two's future'
Her prayer turned into blessing that flew over into the auditorium and blessed the two, causing a massive uproar because people assumed the Gods themselves are blessing these two and they should be the one to be the next King/Queen because Gods approved.

EDIT: Raw for ch 33 just came out
It's the Conclusion chapter, i.e. Main snapped.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat , what exactly happened in Chapter 33?
By snapped, do you mean that she goes insane and it's a sad ending?

Users who are viewing this thread