Apocalyptic Super System - Ch. 5.2

Where is the Chen Beixuan when you really need him? Let him exterminate all these creatures.

It's hard to like this.... He has a ring but he's not even using its basic functions, like killing zombies and gaining experience to trade to get stuff that was literally mentioned when he put the ring on. And the fact that they could literally find a new better building to hide in. And don't give me that, "but there's zombies outside in high numbers", that's what the axe is for and killing them idiot. I also don't wanna hear theories about how that wouldn't be on his mind cuz he has more important things to worry about. He's not in a panicked state. I especially dislike how magically all at once the whole world became zombies, like why not gradually like a normal bite infection spread? Why is it just poor everyone magically some up as a zombie and the only screaming you hear is when your roommates are coming home.

If the girl wont than the guy will. Satisfaction of the young master is absolute must.

Users who are viewing this thread