Relatable things.

I decided today i would become a realifer
I took a walk outside for 1 hr
I get enlightened
(comes back inside and immediatly starts reading manga again)
Post your relatable stuff.

Dex-chan lover
All my life, every time I saw my grandmother, she asked me the same question: "When will you bring your girlfriend?
And each time, I shamefully lowered my head.
Then one day, when I was 19, she stopped.
I was thinking I would be happy the day she stopped, but knowing that the only person who was still believing in me abandoned too is 10 times more hurtful than the question itself.

I want to be a wise person who listens to everybody but my ego just keeps getting in the way and imagining myriad of situations like stupid debates I win with my way with words that will never happen to soothe itself.
Is that relatable? I suppose it is.

Dex-chan lover
I want to be a cheerful person who gets along with everyone but every time I go to the comment section i'm quickly reminded why I hate people.

Contributor
I want to stop being an unmotivated lazy ass but it takes far less effort to be a shitposter, so that's that, I guess.

I wonder if there's a programmer chick that can understand how cool and clean my code is . When your job is your hobby you can't get away being nerd like me . Everyday is adventure . But sadly chick don't dig nerds even though i am rich do they ?

Dex-chan lover
391.png

Fed-Kun's army
Developing a bad case of allergies and hoping to God this time it's more temporary than in 2015 when you were sneezing literally 100+ times a day for a year and thought you might actually die.

Going to the toilet, feeling like it's time to poop, then I end up spending nearly 30 minutes on that throne only to fart.

When your father and mother is all lovey-dovey at their advanced age yet their son can't even get girlfriend . I want to say riajuu explode but they're my parents .

@BlackGeneral i understand , i feel you brother . i do that all my life . i write a beautiful , clean , cool , secure code but nobody is willing to read , they just compile and use it without understanding the artistic value i poured in hours without sleep . T.T

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but at least you can be proud that your code will be useful to someone.
I think there is a lot of honor in that.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I have a really amazing dream, But after I wake up and realize it wasn't reality, I get depressed.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I have really bad nightmare, but for some reason I can't wake up. Then I realize it is reality and get depressed.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I pat a girl's head and hope I don't get sued.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm taller than everyone so nobody pats my head =(
I also ruined my chance to get a girlfriend, but it was a necessary sacrifice to not fail more than the 3 subjects that were at risk in my first year of highschool, i saved 2, but had to take extra classes for 1.

When you want a fictional character to be your GF, and the closest you'll ever be is pathetically imagining her all cuddly next to you, while in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread