Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 71 - Failure

Dex-chan lover
I sincerely hope Lapis will still have a role somewhere in helping out this entire mess.

Dex-chan lover
Bort's new hair is cute but their original hairstyle was ICONIC. RIP

Gormie's one of those people whose personality completely changes for the worst once they enter into a relationship.

It must feel really weird to be Phos right now. And I wonder what Yellow will do.

The one-month wait between chapters is sooo long. ;_;

Dex-chan lover
- betrayed adamant
- betrayed gems on earth
- hated by gems on earth
- betrayed by lunatic gem
- disliked by gems on the moon
punished phos

Dex-chan lover
Cinnabar, dear, you're the only one who can save Stupid-Phos. Stop hesitating already.

This wait between chapters is so terrible.

Dex-chan lover
Cairngorms relationship with the prince feels.....really wrong.

Though that's on top of me feeling sad they've basically abandoned phos and phos ....probably losing their mind. I'm glad padparacha is around but they're confusing too...

I honestly am incredibly confused and unsure where the author is taking this.

Fed-Kun's army
Everything is horrible and Cairngorm is an asshole.

Ditto on how weird it is he is apparently dating the moon prince. And rip Bort's hair.

I guess Padpa wont lose his hair but who knows.

Dex-chan lover
this is not enough...

such a shame bort hair...

@A-tan well think that he is on the impression that everything he did before wasn't on his own choice but influenced by ghost...

Dex-chan lover
I see this coming. Well, you screw up Phos. Now you have no one to look because the Cairn you know is gone. At least Yellow and Pad can monitor you.

Can someone explain the (no pun intended) fracturing of the gems who went to the moon? Also the cairngorm/ghost switcheroo? I feel like I’m gonna have to go back a bunch of chapters to catch up but idk where’s a good spot.

Dex-chan lover
Phos has now fulfilled his promise to Cinnabar. Having a place, being appreciated, doing things no one else can do.
All it took was turning into a traitor and a villain.
Excuse me while I go to the bathroom to pretend I'm not crying.

@Asingh89
The gems taken to the moon were reduced to dust. According to the Moon Boss, only the gems with enough hardness can be restored, the other ones are lost forever. Snow gem (forgot his name) can't be restored if I remember correctly.

Cairngorm and Ghost were two gems and two people in one body : Ghost was the outer layer, Cairn the inner layer. Ghost was chipped away and taken to the moon and asked Cairn to help Phos. But in fact, according to the Moon Boss, Ghost put a piece of himself in Cairn body (its eye) to make him follow his will asking to protect Phos. The Moon Boss removed it and Cairn enjoys being free (to follow a new master would say some people).

Users who are viewing this thread