Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo - Vol. 6 Ch. 30.1 - Special

Dex-chan lover
This friend classmate is so forgettable

What’s her deal again, and who was she taking about here

If there was one character I could remove from the series, it's Konatsu.

Anyway, she was talking about a former female teacher she had at her previous school, who fucked her while super drunk, and then felt guilty about it and moved away. As well as ghosting her since then.

Dex-chan lover
I hope they don't try to spin Konatsu getting back into a relationship with her teacher, but I know in my heart the answer to that.

You are hard with konatsu, I find her funny, she is much more relaxed than the basic Japanese girl!

I don't know why people hate Konatsu , she has little presence but she has interesting life and has a unique dynamic with Uta. She may be more interesting after this chapter
BTW thank you to Piranhaplant for keep updating

Dex-chan lover
I literally do not remember who the girl is but anyway it’s refreshing seeing Risako like this since people love calling her a sociopath and stuff, seeing her good normal side is nice.

Dex-chan lover
Not hating on the girl, she’s just literally so forgettable. Gonna need to know which chapters she appears in to freshen up my memory and then care for her as a character

Wouldn’t it be a weird twist if she got with Risako 👀

Dex-chan lover
@Itsn I dunno, every relationship outside of one in this manga are messed up. And the one that isn't is Kuro and Miyabi's- It's just a typical case of Kuro being bad at socializing and recognizing her own feelings.

Every other relationship is pretty fucked, don't see how Konatsu's would be any differently buggered.

Dex-chan lover
OH wow so she actually had a chance at meeting the ex teacher and chose not to!??! idk whats more crazy, that she did that or that it looks like we pairing up this girl with crazy girl....shits getting good

Thank you Piranhaplant for translating the chapters & specials so fast! I really loved this one I could actually ship this pair if they got more of an interaction

You don't know why people hate on Konatsu? Well, for starters, she makes me quite uncomfortable with her sexual behaviour at her age, and I'm probably not alone in that. Some of you may automatically stop reading after that last sentence, but hear me out. The age part is key. If she were 20+ and I knew all of her string of partners knew what they were getting into, I wouldn't give a shit. But, as a high schooler, her behaviour makes me uncomfortable. Her introduction was literally her about to (most likely) have sex on school grounds, during school hours, and wasn't even going to stop when she saw they were being watched by two people, if Kuroe hadn't yelled at them and threw something. This isn't hentai; it's straight up creepy for someone to already have that behaviour in high school. And that's not even getting to the fact that she casually stole Kuroe's key, made a copy, and sleeps naked in her bed while she's out. And quite possibly has brought guys in there to fuck on Kuroe's bed while she's not home.

OK!
ritsuko ship just arrived, I'd have to see her end alone, I like her and even all the shit she's done was because of misguided love and falling in love for a damn straight girl. she kinda went crazy but I want to see her get better

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, GrandLotus, that was precious. Get used to the idea that "people are still having sex", even in high school. :)

Users who are viewing this thread