Author Alcafus
What?
Someone actually picked this one up?

Thanks.

@Hurgh I don't know about the translation being bad, but it definitely has grammar problems.
Last edited 11 mo ago by Jzc136.
An H-mangaka's career died for this. Such a tragedy.
cba with these MC’s that are just so gay
@CommieJohnTeh unlike many other artists, i know this one only from this manga. so i'm kinda glad. these are some of the perkiest tits i've seen yet.
A limp D beta MC with the inability and dedication to save others while keep shouting 'he' will save all heroine. They don't deserve him, literally. Go F. urself to death MC.
I was rereading the earlier chapters and I think this will get better over time. The writer doesn't look that clueless, it looks for me like he's putting some effort in this - multilingual bonus (the title can be read as "the cage" in Arabic, but there's also "cuffs" from English), no truck-kun, and it looks for me like the worldbuilding is going on a good pace. Sure, the protag is a moron, but it's possible this gets better.

Did anyone here read Fukigen Cinderella or Desert Coral, both from the same author? How did they turn out?
Remembee that old guy that tried parkour? then ********.
If someone is interested in helping me with redrawing some titties, please message me.
@lvxferre

Do you want to help with next chapter?
@tokuzawa_keisuke sure thing! How should I contact you?
@lvxferre
Click on my group, you'll find email.
That limp dick comment was funny. Perfectly describes the MC.
Chapter 12 is out, I hope you guys won't roast me as hard as before.
Yep... Ootsuka Reika
Thanks for the chapter, this one is way better than the last.
God I wish that were me
thanks for translating this, but don't you have the volume raws? or don't people upload them anymore?
I can't stand the mc anymore­čśĺ. Good art tough. Anyway I'm dropping this.
@Galder

I don't think they are out already. There are only volumes 1 and 2 in Japanese shops https://bookwalker.jp/series/191625/list/.
@tokuzawa_keisuke
Thanks for the tl, king