Dex-chan lover
Cover and isekai brought me here

:< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>
 ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´
   ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/´”

Double-page supporter
First chapter impression: The art is goddamn amazing, and it seems like the author put some elbow grease into making their fantasy world feel quirky and unique, the only potential problem is the MC(as always), but it's only the first chapter, so I'm giving it a fair shot.

Isekai and cute animal eared girls? I'm in... more happy if there are girls with fluffy tails, especially fox and squirrel ones... well, the first chap gave a fox girl so I only miss a squirrel one.

Summary is an absolute mess but ootsuka reika is an instant follow

I'm not sure if i'm sold on the premisem but the art looks amazing and the backgrounds. I could fap to those backgrounds.

Group Leader
They skipped the whole dying-reincarnation bit, and the whole game skill interface/hero bit too. I didn't care for the usual exposition anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
That fanservice and bait....But really, hope we will proper explanations in future chapters....

Fed-Kun's army
Plot: basically non-existence
PLOOT: does exist..
Honest opinion: kind of boring as of ch2

Fed-Kun's army
I knew the art looked too good and slightly familiar. Artist is a hentai mangaka.

Double-page supporter
The only good Loli is a Goth Loli:

tumblr_nsheyylgHu1s4cujlo1_500.gif
J-QrPZ.gif

Aggregator gang
First, I'd like to get something straight: is this a game adaptation particularly a gacha game? Because the cover looks like it does belong into one of those Chinese/Korean cover which clothes are merely cages for their tits. Not that I mind, but if there's a game I can play then I'll give it a crack at it.

Dex-chan lover
This looks like it is heading directly toward the usual fantasy harem but it has some good things going on. We have an isekai where the main didn't die but just crossed over and into a world that isn't a clone of medieval Europe. Also, I haven't seen a single RPG menu so far.

Double-page supporter
Hmm, so we have a slightly-less cowardly Shinji and a slightly-more reasonable Louise, but this could still be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread