no chapters.....................

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?
Cover and isekai brought me here

:< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>
 ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´
   ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/´”
First chapter impression: The art is goddamn amazing, and it seems like the author put some elbow grease into making their fantasy world feel quirky and unique, the only potential problem is the MC(as always), but it's only the first chapter, so I'm giving it a fair shot.
Fox girl looks like Yuzu
Isekai and cute animal eared girls? I'm in... more happy if there are girls with fluffy tails, especially fox and squirrel ones... well, the first chap gave a fox girl so I only miss a squirrel one.
Well shit the end at chapter 2 was unexpected hahaha.
Summary is an absolute mess but ootsuka reika is an instant follow
I'm not sure if i'm sold on the premisem but the art looks amazing and the backgrounds. I could fap to those backgrounds.
Last edited 2 years ago by LowSanity.
They skipped the whole dying-reincarnation bit, and the whole game skill interface/hero bit too. I didn't care for the usual exposition anyways.
Arts good but I have no idea what the hell is going on
Amazing art indeed. ?
That fanservice and bait....But really, hope we will proper explanations in future chapters....
Plot: basically non-existence
PLOOT: does exist..
Honest opinion: kind of boring as of ch2
I knew the art looked too good and slightly familiar. Artist is a hentai mangaka.
interesting plot, art is good.
The only good Loli is a Goth Loli:

First, I'd like to get something straight: is this a game adaptation particularly a gacha game? Because the cover looks like it does belong into one of those Chinese/Korean cover which clothes are merely cages for their tits. Not that I mind, but if there's a game I can play then I'll give it a crack at it.
This looks like it is heading directly toward the usual fantasy harem but it has some good things going on. We have an isekai where the main didn't die but just crossed over and into a world that isn't a clone of medieval Europe. Also, I haven't seen a single RPG menu so far.
Hmm, so we have a slightly-less cowardly Shinji and a slightly-more reasonable Louise, but this could still be interesting.
The plot is awful, I love it.