Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Armpit Crawl

Dex-chan lover
Have to say, everyone cheering him on despite not having a ton of weights being lifted and the before and after just being apparently happier with himself is really nice.

I know that this is a gag manga but the omake pokes fun at the fact that most characters don't gain muscle. Which I actually find rather annoying. All the female characters except Hibiki should be super toned, but they should be really toned and/or muscular. Such a waste of potential

But guys there is a difference if you look well... before you could see 3 ribs and after you can only see 2 ! what a difference right ?

Dex-chan lover
Well, he sure is confident in himself though.
@Weabooribs
They aren't attending gym to gain muscle physique. Just /fit/ and martial arts.
I'd love to see a heavy-lifter girl though.

Contributor
So a straight lipped sarcastic cunt, huh. I'm looking forward to this.

Dex-chan lover
actually the male bodybuilders are all using dark arts ( from hibikis brother) to steal the muscle power from women, that's why all the women arent very bulky and the men are overly muscular

Dex-chan lover
previous chapter hinted that jason statham was dead , now im glad he is still alive .

"jesus , somebody gets that director a sandwich" , quote from the film craptain american 1 .

this director should just use some hack , cheat drug to gain muscle , just like the brat craptain american .

Group Leader
aaand of course the author just fucking leaves tachibana in the dirt. i wanted to see her get hers for once.

Users who are viewing this thread