Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 63 - Confit

Dex-chan lover
Man, i don't have the slightest idea of how this will develop when the Lion appeared for the first time i really thought that if Laius released it things could take a happy turn, that defeating the sorcerer would make all be good, then we discover that in reality, all the mechanics of dungeons gravitate to the fact that it uses a "demon" as its power source, that it eats the dream energy of people to evolve Laius being who he is, practically is a banquet for this thing, but at the same time thee author hints at the possibility that this "demon" really may be good depending on how things are handled but will or motley crew of misfits have what is necessary to keep things in control... or will Laius just resolve to eat the "demon".

They eat a Fenix, for some reason i find this so disrespectful.

Dex-chan lover
literally dine with the dead? 😂🤣
n i believe that a certain tri-headed-poison-dragon eater loli is jealous that she didnt get to eat a phoenix.

Double-page supporter
Lol, the walking mushrooms Izutsumi picked up at the beginning were used in the garnish.

So if they leave from near the residents before the pheonix gets digested are they gonna burn from the inside?

Double-page supporter
Oh man, that's king Derghal sitting at the head of the table. His soul is long gone, dissolved at the very start of the series. Sad that his body is just sitting there undying for all eternity.

Oh man you know after all this Laius is gonna think something along the lines of "how does a dwarf taste like"

Yup he gonna eat everything

Users who are viewing this thread