Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
Hi everyone!

zEmz3q3.jpg

04DGspA.png

That's right folks! It's....

doSGQhJ.png

Welcome to a very special edition of MD Contest Time with me, your favorite mod, Zeph!

Coming off of our popular anniversary contest where users submitted a short video celebrating our second anniversary, I've decided to fill up our YouTube channel with more work from our talented community!

This contest's theme is: Spread the Love!

Do you have a favorite manga that you want to share with the world? Now's your chance! Using every tool at your disposal, make a short video featuring your favorite manga, why you love it, and why WE should love it! Pour your heart and soul into it and maybe your manga will have a chance to shine in the spotlight!

Da Rules:

1. The video must be SFW.
2. No plagiarism.
3. Multiple entries are permitted but they will each count as a separate entry.
4. Submission entry period will close at midnight Eastern Standard Time on May 2nd.
5. You may collaborate on this contest but you must divide the prize among yourselves or decide who will receive it.
6. Post your entry and follow the submission format here: https://mangadex.org/thread/233773/1/#last_post

The Grand Prize winner, decided by public vote, will receive a $10 Amazon Gift card, graciously donated by @Holo, a game from the amazing @Kafka, and a game from @Lymus's Library of Wonders! There may be more prizes to come, depending on what staff is able to rustle up.

Get to crackin'! As always, the sky is the limit on creativity.

That's really cool. I unfortunately don't have a PC (since I only know how to use Sony Vegas) I can't make a video.

Contributor
If I had better video editing experience beyond Windows Movie Maker budget recuts, I might have given this a shot.

I currently don't have a job, does that mean that if i make a video it can be nsfw?

Group Leader
Yeah... videos are too time consuming sadly :(
It's a pretty high bar for entry.

Aggregator gang
Ughhh are you challenging me to make NSFW video?!?!?!

Just kidding please don't ban me

Aggregator gang
Prediction: Nobody participates in this event and Zephyrus collects the prizes.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
If no one participates, *technically* that means whoever submits something gets the prize. If no one participates, then the prizes get rolled over to the next contest.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, There'll be some that'll participate, just don't expect that the winner will upload the 4k quality with a content of Discovery Channel level. This competition is just for fun. I hope anyone who participates will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread