Non-chan to Watashi

It’s cute. Don’t get me wrong lol and I understand everyone has different morals and values but I’ve never understood how you can fool around with others if you claim to have loooooved someone for so long or so much. I guess cause I see sex as something you do with someone you love? Like I get fooling around if you’ve got no interest in someone. But if I truly, really, sincerely loved someone, I don’t think I could have sex with another person. It would just break me or make me feel sad and broken inside the more I do it with someone else. If that makes sense lol

Like if he liked her, why didn’t he pursue her instead when she tried to push him away? I know I know. Easier said than done. But if ur going to keep doing little things to string her along and try to make her jealous, it’s not worth it. Just confess. If you’re not going to, then get over yourself and your feelings and leave her alone instead of hurting her. thats what I don’t get. Aaaand personally, if I liked a guy and I found out he dated around and slept around, I’d prob not like him anymore or not as much lol not because he’s dirty but because I’d be worried that if we started dating he’d have a hard time giving up that life. Even if his ex’s said only nice things about him. and i’d prob feel insecure cause his ex’s are all so pretty. and that one might come back for him. Plus that means he’s good at scoring, courting, and feeling out a girls feelings. I’d also worry I’m not special. It’s inevitable. Plus, if I found out he’s liked me all this time? I’d be like... uh... what? How? 🤨 It’s not possible. How could you sleep or date around if you loved me? When I was literally single this whoooole time? R u sure u just didn’t wanna fool around? It’d make me question the depth and degree of his feelings 🧐🤔 BUUUT that’s just me lol

But all in all, this was cute ❤️😂 don’t get me wrong loool

Users who are viewing this thread