Don't Provoke the Crazy, Dumb and Villainous Consort

Looks similar to all the other manga I read about these type of plots. I wonder how long she'll pretend to be dumb

Looks great! I'm interested where the plot will go next! Thank you for the hard work 💖

haha when she’s crossdressing in some panels she has obvious boobs and others she’s flat. it’s like the artist forgot except when it’s directly relevant to what’s happening

Group Leader
Interesting! I read ahead in the raws and can't wait for the upcoming chapters lolol 😍

No idea why they try to shit so much on people with mental diseases , specially women.

Irl, please seek help if you have mental, physical, emotional, etc issues with the help/assistance of qualified people.

In fiction, I don't care what the author does to the story as long as the story is "good" in my opinion. This one is funny.

i like it. fl not dumb tho. the real owner of the body obviously had mental illnesses its a pity people treated her like that. 😟

fl is funny and not the weak damsel in distress kind. i love her. and thank god, ml so far also is not the usual arrogant jerk ml that manhua loves so much of. Deffo gonna look forward for the next chaps!

"Crazy, Dumb and Villainous" is too hammy. Honesty, I don't mind villainous in the title but whenever it's a derogatory term like "ugly, dumb, abandoned" etc... it just turns me off from the story

So it is the generic shit that when they have a mental illness they just insult the character , and also body stealer shit.POS.

Users who are viewing this thread