Kyou Kara Ore wa Loli no Himo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Mooch War! Endgame

I read H-mangas... but holy shit what kind of mindset do you need to have the ability to write this kind of scenarios...
not really complaining but holy crap...

Group Leader
to be clear, this is a manga adaptation of a novel (that henreader conveniently also illustrates). manga commonly do deviate from source material somewhat, but the plot was dreamt up by akatsuki yuki.

Dex-chan lover
You need to have a special kind of mindset to be able to draw childlike characters in these types of lewd situations.

Fed-Kun's army
His delusion of opening a bunny-suited loli ear cleaning store ends with "manager has been arrested under suspicion of child labour". Yeah, because that's the biggest problem with that scenario, violating child labour laws.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm, this chapter feels like it would be good to end the manga on..... and as much as I'd like to drop this since Loli Ecchi isn't my thing (I was drawn in by the absurd premise) I can't help but want to see how ridiculous and depraved it gets.

Like a horrendous train-wreck I can't look away from (or stop laughing at) Haru's decent.... remember when he claimed to not be a lolicon in the first chapter? HA, ain't nobody gonna believe that now.

Dex-chan lover
now that the statement has been thrown out, I wonder how many here would truly want to be a lazy PoS that mooches off 3 super rich little girls.

Users who are viewing this thread