Yofukashi no Uta - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Zooming in on a peeper photo

Dex-chan lover
looks like there's good light work on those photos, i think she herself is taking them and posting them in order to rack up popularity, either that or Vampire coz u know, they can just get there, doesnt explain the light work doe

Dex-chan lover
i love their dynamic. it's like two buddies goofing around and getting shit done

Contributor
Kids, this is why you don't do meth.

T14.png

Fed-Kun's army
Selfies seem to be a pretty easy, straightforward theory. The girl in question also didn't seem particularly worried at all about it. Wonder if they'll subvert it.

Double-page supporter
There are many Hard boiled detectives out there, but this man. . . Hes different, hes Hard Bon--

Group Leader
These two sure are having fun~

XD

Thank you very much for the translation~

😉

Dex-chan lover
I like how the author made sure that she didn't misunderstand them looking for clues as peeping.

I hate that forced misunderstanding shit.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as their are no new characters introduced that could be the perpetrator i'm guessing that the girl was doing lewd photos to boost her popularity.

P16 panel 2

Reminds me of the Key and Peele sketch where the detective jerks of to find the culprit

Dex-chan lover
Snake! Look out! Hard Bonerman's missiles fire from unexpected directions!

fun mini plot, with some ecchi
and I like how nobodys doing the stupid slap stick smack the mc for being a "pervert" crap.

Contributor
@L_Agache That's what I think too. Or the photos weren't as candid as they were trying to be and it's all a marketing ploy.

Users who are viewing this thread