A Private Story on Third Street - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Ouch dude, 2 volumes? Too bad, this is one of my favorites. I actually like this manga the best out of the author's.

Edit: not that I feel that this manga needs it, but the author had added some more fanservice or ecchi elements, as sad as it is to say, it might've been more popular. There's a reason why there's so many action cliche and harem cliche stuff out there. Pandering may not lead to the best series (and sometimes it leads to the worst) but adding a bit of it to otherwise fairly intelligent works like this could probably increase the popularity without compromising the core elements that make it appealing.

Fed-Kun's army
The manga was always planned for a short run; it was serialized in a Sengoku-era themed limited run magazine that was apparently slated for only 18 issues from the outset.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Mehmed was disappointed from his lack of enemies, despite having the most number of nations conquered.

Group Leader
Meta-spoiler (no story related spoilers)
There's 7 chapters left, with 3 bonus chapters in between.
As @Alhazred23 said, the author knew this going in.

Check out Yamada's other series which I'm also TLing shameless plug if you're hungry for more history stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, only 2 volumes? Dang it.
Thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
Hostility with what and peninsula? Can someone give me a background of this?

@VINT64 Probably trying to sow discord between Japan, China and Korea. The words, however, are purposely scratched out so that it's barely legible. We're meant to think that's what Pizarro-kun's tryna do, but what do I know? (I just do the TS-ing)

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I ship them all. Especially Pizzaro with Pochtecatl.

Contributor
So it was always intended to be 2 volumes? I respect that. With these kinds of stories, it's best to know how long you have and what you want to say, rather than to let it drag on

aww its ending soon? the premise is funny could've explored all kinds of warriors and such but I guess you can only do the joke of introducing them to modern culture so many times.

Users who are viewing this thread