The Girl with a Kansai Accent and the Pure Boy

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting kinda pissed at this whole recent "First approve manga before it gets uploaded" new mangadex policy, I understand that they want to make sure the uploader isn't uploading something that goes against mangadex policies but this is just straight up bullshit. I just wanna read my mangos dammit! I'm curious as to what the fuck this is.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You have my interest

Contributor
@Echonic
It's a goddamn masterpiece is what it is.
Just look at this chocolate pudding goddess.

chocopurin.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That’s an oddly specific focus on how she speaks. I’m probably not getting it because I’m not japanese, but why is the dialect important? Does it have a certain charm or something? Is it like people who like girls with thick southern accents? Or the whole british accent thing?

@TNT261 Dialects in Japanese are a lot more distinct than accents in English. Even native born Japanese speakers can have trouble understanding someone with a different dialect. The best comparison I could make for an english speaker is probably english and Jamaican patois. I don't see this manga getting too because it's really hard to translate that kind of humor to english. It does have fanservice though, so maybe people won't care about the dialogue anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread