Isekai Izakaya "Nobu"

Group Leader
too lazy to post more. go find our site for more. I'm doing this in an unofficial capacity after all

Dex-chan lover
the rest (8-15) should be on x&m websites.
someone else upload it please, my net ain't good enough

was able to upload ch. 8-11 was having trouble downloading ch.12 only one png file was in the zip, tried multiple times same thing happened. to tired to do more hope someone else can do ch. 12 -15

Double-page supporter
I love this story! I hope someone else from alternate-world will accidentally walk into Tokyo, just for fun.
I enjoyed a similar anime called "Isekai Shokudō" as well.

Dex-chan lover
@brsity: You can always go read the novel (also translated by the same group) if you want to know what happens.
Secret of Nama is ch 29 onward (this ch = 29 itself)

Well, let's just say the author's hinted at how the bad guy will get his comeuppance within the chapter itself.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's a good idea to sell their coin in japan. I mean the money circulation stops their it's true that its just one shop but still with how famous their shop is banks are bound to notice that they are not giving away money to the city yet have all this ingredients.

but hey this isn't a economic manga so I guess it can pass.

Dex-chan lover
Meh Guess who the little noble girl married???

yeah it's someone who can fk that evil man up and that tax collector dude will shit on him and mention about how corrupt he is while gaining the support of every guilds in the city cause they hate that man.

Users who are viewing this thread