Author Beware of the Villainess!
3 MOIS NOOOOOON
TYSM FOR TRANSLATING, now im gonna go cry
im sad because of wait obvi but like... SEASON 2 BB!!!!!!!!
the only acceptable route is yuri yuri x melissa
probably one of the best isekai manhwas i’ve ever read. cant wait for season two
@NumberNone i agree with your input brother, i enjoy this comic almost as much as i enjoy my ruffles
I’m so sad... I’ll see y’all in 3 months ;~;
Thank you scanlators for the chapters!
Can't wait for the season two~
I thought this would pick up steam later on in the story because of the high rating but this is garbage, it's trying to be a satirical comedy about shitty otome trope, but it fail pathetically at that(the comedy is lame and i don't know if it's trying to be serious at times or not). All the character that are supposed to be cool and good are at best annoying, or at worst despicable, and they're all uninteresting.
I have a feeling all the "ML's" will start liking Melissa more and more. Anyways, CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON 2, MIGHT JUST GO READ THE NOVEL WHILE I WAIT LMAO
12 chapters in,i dont get it at all ,the writing is bad for my taste compared to vilaines with the hourglass (i like this one better)
This reminds me of the manga/anime My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!
How is this rated so highly? 13 chapters in and I have no idea what is going on. The so caled villainess is just spewing delusions and not really doind anything. There is no character development at all. The only character with any bit of personality is the stiff faced no bs maid which appeared twice in 13 chapters. The other characters are all over the plac se and have no clear base at all. The art is ok, but this is some of the worst writing i have ever seen. It's not even original, just a bunch of korean memes plastered over a stolen and overdone otome parody setting which is just ruined by the athor.

In one word: trash.
@originalditto do you know where you can read the novel in English? i've searched for it but I don't see it anywhere
theres been a few negative comments on this manhwa lately but honestly its a fairly good take on the villainess isekai story. the beginning is kinda horrible and slow but once she finds nine and starts learning to use a sword it picks up pace really fast and becomes an enjoyable read. either way i'm not exactly expecting top tier quality from an isekai story LOL and this one is one of the better ones.
Honestly chapter 14 onwards is when the story REALLY picks up steam and becomes amazing. I absolutely ADORE Melissa as a great FemMC who is honestly a breath of fresh air. Cannot wait for Season 2 in a few months.
omgg this is getting craaazyyy!! i didn't expect that twist in the end. anyways, can't wait for season 2!
Reccomend it! memetastic amazing heroine and refreshing female lead and wolves.
Hurray congrats on season one!
Damn it I love this shit. 10/10