Author Beware of the Villainess!
I want to keep Nine with me all the time, he’s so cute even just being there (TT~TT)
@BonFkingBon i see isee
@osqmu that’s intentional
strong female protagonists/characters that stand and speak up for themselves are yes
@immortalartisan i know lmao
migen kindly get yourself from existence.
Well imagine
I feel bad for Jack. Among all the Trashy ML, Jack is at least recyclable so I hope he redeem himself. Also, HOW DARE TAHT MIGEN THREATEN NINEE !!
Jack is himbo lite
in my humble opinion jack is a himbo in progress
kuh...yuri is too damn gorgeous
korean > japanese> chinese > american manga
[img][/img]
    [url][/url]
        A really fun and out of the ordinary read
        Niiiinne🥺😭
        big cliff
        stab himmmmmm 😡
        Leave nine alone 😭
        I know this is gooood. But after reading ch 51, this is hella goooooood (>u<)◇

Nine who inherited his father's filthy blood of course after a harsh treatment and would be dead if not for MC, will have a ruthless-and-wicked-cell inside him. Lol, still Nine asking Melissa to kill his evil twin was so wicked that he looked like a cute puppy uwu♡ he was afraid he would lose the comfort feeling, taken by Migen as long as this psycho alive. And I'm not buying if this psycho would have a plot twist that turned out he loved his twin deep down but never told Nine cause that's bullshit... well theory only has no worth for his clan.

I still waiting for Nine to have an OP awakening and Migen down to Nine's toes lol