Author Beware of the Villainess!
Whoaaa 1000 comments! Congrats
man, the story really picks up when Nine started to appear. It was totally wprth it but damn, that was so frustrating.
Do my eyes deceive me but looks like this will be released in English on Tapas at July 11th, for anyone that uses it. Along with a lot of historical(isekai) webtoons. (https://m.tapas.io/newsfeed/99?no_promo=true)
@Kryspy_Kreme nooooooo 😭
I can see Ibelina and Melissa, but also other good Webtoon that I read here 😭
@Kryspy_Kreme I believe so. I'm just worried Tapas will change the names (they did that for another Korean series that used English names, apparently that's a thing for hem). Otherwise, I'm really excited to get to officially support this series!!!
dayumm i thought it would be
@Kryspy_Kreme nooo would that mean that scanlators would have to stop scanlating????
Okay, I absolutely love the way that they are self aware about the character writing, it's one of the few isekai "duchy" stories that has a FL that I genuinely think is humorous.
Pls spoil Nine
THE AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH, I LOVE IT
oh... well that was an unexpected turn of event (ᅌᴗᅌ* )
The artist of this manwa is one if the best...
that shit is 100% gay i can feel it
Fuh!??.. fuhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!
The anawer is me!
😂🤣😂😂😂🤣
@belindato I have no idea. There are a couple of manga and webtoons that have an official English release but the scanlating still continues.
Is nine going to get his tongue baaaack?
AHAHAHAHHAHA
ahh i love the details in every outfit 😍
As of this moment its a cliff hanger. I want more.
Can she pick yuri plz. lol. How can she wind up with anybody but Yuri at this point. And Nine sucks. Just sayin.