Beware the Villainess!

I can see why Mangadex decided to weight the ratings system. Less than 5 minutes after upload and this already has two 1s and a 10.

I can understand the 10, the uploader should be giving themselves/their projrct a 10.

The 1s thou... Bots? Auto downvote bots?

Anyway, manga looks good. Gonna need 2 or 4 more chapters to tell for certain though.

Hmmm who’s the dude on the cover? He’s not one of the 4.

Just when I finished reading the raws, you guys translated it for us!
Thank you so much guys! I love you!

Let me guess, MC gets isekaied as an "otome game villainess" except that she is a 10/10 good girl with no flaws. Due to the otome game plot, perfect men with no or minor flaws keep knocking on her door no matter what she does to avoid them. Even if she gets banished, she can lead a perfect, comfortable life without needing to worry about money, falling sick or any other issues. She never has to learn or do anything difficult and the series completely skips over her learning all the stuff that noblewomen are expected to learn such as etiquette. If she doesnt get banished, she basically just gets pampered with lots of money and servants with the "plot" basically being "scene from otome game and MC's reaction to it".

How close am I?

Wait wait wait wait wait...

Based the the description... does the Villainess MC protect the Original Heroine from the MLs and maybe even befriend her? As opposed to the original heroine actually turning out to be evil? I’d be down for that. :p

@Question2 were you attacked or hurt by someone and force fed you a shitty otome based manhwa?

Personally, I haven’t seen any manhwa/manga that has that much of a plot armor for the MC much less this one. If you gave even a second to read the synopsis at the main page of this manhua, heck even just looking at the cover, instead of just skipping to the comments maybe we’d all be a bit happier and not rant about their grievances to the cliches in the genre this story just happened to be in.

Go write your own story if you hate the stories you’ve read so far that you’re so fast at judging others without giving them a chance.

@Question2 Yeah, way off. Try reading the first chapter. It's refreshingly different from the norm of which you've described.

Dex-chan lover
Only 2 chapters so far but I'm totally rooting for our MC XD

Users who are viewing this thread