Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi

le3

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to think what make her change club again next time.....

Dex-chan lover
Love how comicly dark this manga is and how flippantly it treats death. Like, every time someone dies no one really remarks that like people are dying by the droves every week and now 70,000 people die in one day and it's like "Oh man" *licks popsicle*

Double-page supporter
i thought she little bit meanier . but i am wrong . president need to die

Damn that bitch president... this is my first horror manga and its quite nice it has the mood on the art itself...

Everyone here hate the prez but i wonder wat normal people would do if a friend of them got involved with a cursed item, and when you want to figure it out with them they are 2 hours late and with a mad man with scisors already at their heels.

She is a bitch but cut her some slack.

Dex-chan lover
With any luck our stalker ghost will posses prez after something goes awry and the mc will live happily ever after.

cute mc...would willingly date him. I am scared i may die tho since many have died near him, he could just be incredibly unlucky. his ghost childhood friends is pretty too...makes me sad she died, thankfully she protects him(don't really know if by her own will or not but still)
Also dont recommend reading this at night...dont be dumb like me...whose now scared to sleep -_-;)

Dex-chan lover
Sure it's normal to save yourself in times of panic, but when you're the freaking leader and the reason why the group is there in the first place (not willingly in most cases) shouldn't you have at least the decency to not make it suck harder for everyone else?

It's like you deliberately bring these people into danger because of your curiosity and use them as meat shields when shit hits the fan. How can you not hate a person like that?

Users who are viewing this thread