ZTS

Dex-chan lover
Hey just wondering if want more series to pick up could you pick up this title up?
https://mangadex.org/title/21770/the-exploding-girl

Fed-Kun's army
thank for pick up The Exploding Girl , your dedication to the gender is most noticed

@dreminh I’ve was actually the one suggested to pick this diamond from the rough. I hope you enjoy it as we continue to roll out more and more projects

Fed-Kun's army
am happy but i really recommend to focus on some selected projects and publish weebtoon as act instead of single chapter because it short and cilf hanging , any way good job

Fed-Kun's army
This is an interesting selection of stories that you are working on.
I keep thinking, "I haven't quite decided what I think of this one," meanwhile I've kept reading it... unlike others where I'm all, "Yes, I like this one," yet have fallen way behind what's posted.
And a small enough number that your posting intervals are good.

Contributor
This is the best group related with gender bender manga and manhua. Can I Recomended a Dropped Gender Bender manhua as well in here??
The title is From Today I'll be a Goddess, teaser worked by Boredom Society Scans
Pick it up or not, Its all up to you ?

Contributor
@PiakuchuKiller, Seriously Thanks for pick this up. Although its pity You drop Ore to Hero to Mahou Shoujo and S1 Exploding girl was ended. At least this series was picked up. ^^

Power Uploader
@CoolOtamegane
NAAA.
Ore to hero is going to be done monthly or every 2 months by the first group who did it!

Exploding girl season 1 is over, but season 2 still going on. im gonna let it continue for a bit before doing it since its barely even advanced.

and this new series ill do every so often if nothing goes wrong.

This scan is filled with perverts in some form from what I see on the discord server :/

Users who are viewing this thread