Yuki Nee-chan no Kan-nou Gokko - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - When You're Tired, Play Sexy House

Dex-chan lover
This author likes their "oops thats my boner" moments.

Power Uploader
Last chapter on the printed volumes is #12.

Online the last released chapter is #16...

I see, Hopefully we will catch up one day since I really like the manga. Thanks for keeping your releases mostly consistent and going on pace with the manga's release schedule, Which I assume is monthly and sometimes even releasing two chapters a month. If you need any help with any aspect of the manga, Tell me and I will try to find you people who are interested. Cheers.

Wew. Lad.

MC is a mad lad.

LOL @ Yuki being puzzled by his reaction. You literally held him close to you under the covers naked. I’m amazed he didn’t die right then and there.

I get the feeling that Kusamoto-san has a bad image of guys (probably something happened in her past), which makes her suspicious of Shin-kun. Though, when she looked at her after the interaction... kinda made me think she may develop an interest in such "activities" and interaction with a guy.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, didn't mom tell "both of them" to come down for snacks? ^.- So she knew what was goin' on, uh. But in the next panel, she's asking why she's flushed. Kinda breaks the flow.

Users who are viewing this thread