Detective Conan - Vol. 99 Ch. 1051 - The Eerie Farm

Now I seriously hope that that Sensei is not Rum. If she is, then Amuro is pretty much screwed.

Fed-Kun's army
Rum definitely the guy that working at police department, they need inside man in police, and this sensei just another random secret security agent

Dex-chan lover
Wtf Conan entered as a first grader in like chapter 30 right?

Is it a tranlation error or is Gosho seriously indicating it hasn't even been a year after 1500 chapters? What about the season change and Halloween and Christmas event that happened?

@Lightbrand
If I remember right, it was indeed officially stated some time ago that it's only been a year in Conan universe and that people should pretend multiple holidays didn't happen. I guess that last one also includes the number of corpses, or Japan would look like the deadliest country in the world.

Is it a tranlation error or is Gosho seriously indicating it hasn't even been a year after 1500 chapters? What about the season change and Halloween and Christmas event that happened?
It's called "floating timeline" or "comic book time". Technology advances and the season change based on our real time, but in-universe time doesn't really advance. Same thing as with The Simpsons. Halloween and Christmas didn't happen yet in Detective Conan.

that people should pretend multiple holidays didn't happen
There haven't been any multiple holidays in the manga yet.

Aggregator gang
That Umisuke guy was so confident, he just took out Ayumi like it was nothing

DQM

About Rum, there is a theory that Rum and Asaka are two different people and Wakasa Rumi being Asaka.

That Umisuke guy was so confident, he just took out Ayumi like it was nothing
Yeah totally, I was like eh what could he have in his bag and next page wtf Ayumi???

Rei Furuya is so cool😍. No wonder he's the most popular character of DC in 2019. However, I still prefer Suuichi Akai. Furuya is smart and cool in his actions, but actually has a warm and friendly personality. While Suuichi, who is also smart and cool, has a cold and distant personality. If Rei Furuya is a lion, Suuichi Akai is more of a lone wolf.

Amuro using his first rate detective skills to not see Haibara right under his nose. Those magical baseball caps are really good at making you invisible.😂

My mindset was always that cases that don't advance the main plot are non-canon - they're just there to expand the manga until the plot starts actually moving forward. Given that line of thought I don't think it's a stretch that not even one year has passed yet.

When I read the title I thought it would be a lame case...But then Kazami our cinnamon roll came out in the first page.

Also,Amuro and rumi sensei in the same case.I'm so excited >.<

Users who are viewing this thread