Feng Qiu Huang

Group Leader
After her father's death in 464, her younger brother, also by Empress Wang, Liu Ziye became emperor (as Emperor Qianfei). She became one of the people who often attended him while he visited places outside the palace. On one occasion, she told him, "While our genders are different, we are born of the same father. However, you have more than 10,000 women in your palaces, and I only have one husband, and this is unfair." In response, Emperor Qianfei selected 30 young handsome men for her, calling them hermianshou (面首, literally meaning "prime faces"), for them to be her lovers. (From this point on in Chinese history, mianshou became a term for women's male lovers, often referring to lovers of honored women.) He also promoted her to the greater title of Princess Kuaiji.

However, Liu Chuyu was not content, and when she saw how Emperor Qianfei's mid-level official Chu Yuan was young and handsome, she requested Emperor Qianfei to give her Chu as a lover. Emperor Qianfei agreed. However, even though Chu was ordered to attend her for more than 10 days, and she tempted him throughout that period, he refused to have sexual relations with her, and she released hI'm

Girl was wild. Also reason why she got executed was because of her being a thot. What a way to go though.

Contributor
It's for comments like theilikepie's that makes reading this section awesome. I'm definitely adding this to my list, this lady sounds riotous.

Contributor
This looks like to be an interesting manhua, and I quite agree with her that it's fucking unfair that the men can have many wives but women can't have many husbands.

Chapter 1 was done by another group and can be found on aggregator sites.

x11.jpg

It's not really her comment unless she's the staff of the scans.

@aquariumtourmaline
Nothing wrong with it, topnotch dedication in fact to help familiarize foreign readers to the history. I was referring to @/theilikepie's comment that they didn't write the comment, but it was the scan group's context notes instead.
btw, 3Q 4 the hard work! ?‍??‍??‍?All your shoujo projects are my top favourites! ??‍????‍?

Double-page supporter
The art for this is insane, It must take forever to scanulate this.

Double-page supporter
Well damn, glad we've got people having fun behind the work.

@aquariumtourmaline hey! i just realized that you updated chapter 10 2 days ago! i was surprised! thank you for still scanlating this manhua, i was losing hope when i checked last update was months ago. Btw, do you have a fix release schedule for this manhua/will be active on releasing this manhua again? (or is the raw has just updated the newest chapt this month?)

but still, i can see why the scanlating takes time because how much you're dedicated to not only redraw the beautiful art yet also gives us explanation with the history (that we are too lazy to google) to connect more with the plot. That's why i was just wondering but i wont force you to release faster🤗

Group Leader
@arzetti hi dear there is no set release schedule for this comic and we probably won't be active in translating it in the future either due to a lack of staff

Wow, I remember reading this novel. Didn’t expect to see a manhua of it

Kyaaa!! Thanks For Your Hard Work!! Will Be Waiting For The Next Update!! LOve YOu!! <3 <3

Love the art in this comic but this chapter had somewhat of a different style? Anyway I was waiting for an update! Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread